Tuesday 16 December 2008

Quotations



"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues." - Abraham Lincoln

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop

"Balance, peace, and joy are the fruit of a successful life.
It starts with recognizing your talents and finding ways to
serve others by using them." - Thomas Kinkade

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than
on outward circumstances." - Benjamin Franklin

"I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make
it through one door, I'll go through another door -- or I'll
make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark
the present." - Joan Rivers

"Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as
possible." - Charles Dickens

"The man who says he is willing to meet you halfway is usually a poor judge of distance." - Laurence J. Peter

"Politics is perhaps the only profession for which no preparation is thought necessary." - Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments: