Friday 23 January 2009

Grocery Shopping Tips For Husbands


... Because I am pretty well house bound because of severe health issues my wonderful husband goes to the store with his cell phone and I'm here at home with the landline. He does this on the weekend when we have free time that doesn't use up the paid minutes. If he's not sure on any item I wrote on the list he gives me a call to talk about what ever it is. Might be as simple as the brand I put down is out of stock but we still do our shopping together in a way that works for us. Hubby does a super good job shopping but he feels better when we use this method.

...My tip for making grocery shopping easier. I bring my wife and follow her around while she picks the groceries. I find it to be a lot easier than going by myself. - by Donald Cash

Editor's Note: It can be nice to have company while shopping, I just hope you help your wife carry the groceries to the car.

... There are a lot of us guys who are more than happy to help out with the chores, but as we all know we never get it right, despite the fact we mean well. I find that rather than waiting to be told i'm doing something wrong i'll ask. After all, the only dumb question is the one that wasn't asked. Eventually after enough practice we can be trusted to fly solo with the shopping list.
You go for it Don

No comments: