Monday 12 January 2009

Hole in One




Adam Hogg of Conestogo, Ontario, Canada scored a hole-in-one on 08/09/06. The ace occurred on Hole 17, a par 3, 185yd hole at Conestoga Golf and Country Club located in Conestogo, Ontario, Canada.

Adam scored the hole-in-one with a 6 Iron and had this to say about it:

"It was a Wednesday Men´s night and I was playing with the club superintendent, the assistant superintendent and one of the other guys I work with on the greens crew. Beer girl probably 30 yards away which made things very convenient....then I had to go to the club house....on Men´s night. There was a couple dollars spent that night."

Dirk Sjoberg LeBreton of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada scored a hole-in-one on 08/17/06. The ace occurred on Hole 6, a par 3, 172yd hole at Conestoga Golf & Country Club located in Conestogo, Ontario, Canada.

Dirk scored the hole-in-one with a 6 Iron and had this to say about it:

"It was pretty sweet. I mean, I was looking all over the place and finally checked the hole and it was there. I knew that I had struck it solid, and that it was probably tight, but I couldn´t see it, so I didn´t know at the time where it had ended up. It was pretty awesome. "

Peter Marzo of Guelph, Ontario, Canada scored a hole-in-one on 08/14/06. The ace occurred on Hole 5, a par 3, 137yd hole at Wildwinds Golf Course located in Rockwood, Ontario, Canada.

Peter scored the hole-in-one with a 8 Iron and had this to say about it:

"My playing partner and I saw it disappear on the green, but we both thought that it had gone off the back into a trap. When we got to the green and looked in the trap, then the rough and found no ball. It was then that I realized that the unimagineable could have happened. I sheepishly went to the cup and found the ball. Then there was the usual yelling and high fiving."

No comments: